Reflect on your own personal experiences, research, and understanding of unionization in health care.
- What does unionization look like in health care?
- What are the positive aspects of employee relations in a union versus a non-union?
- What are benefits and drawbacks of having a union?
- What is the future of unions in health care?
- What is the role of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)?
Analyze experiences of unionization in health care. Include what unionization looks like in health care, positive aspects of employee relations, benefits and drawbacks, as well as the future of unions in the industry.
Support your response by identifying and explaining key points and/or examples presented in the Learning Resources.