Include both the question and answers in a word document x
- What are the terrestrial planets?
- How were the inner and outer planets formed?
- What role do impact craters play on Venus? Which planet is Earth most like? In what ways is this planet like Earth?
- Which planet is summarized as being the least elliptical of all the planets? Why is it summarized as being the least elliptical?
Critical Thinking Questions
- Why is Earth more suitable for life than Venus?
- How do plants increase the viability of life on Earth?
- Are volcanoes present throughout the terrestrial planets? Why or why not?
- What are the characteristics of the inner planets? How do these vary from the outer planets?
- What evidence is there to support that planets exist outside of our Solar System?