PLease include both question and answer in document x
- How are the outer planets similar to each other?
- How are the outer planets different from each other?
- How are dwarf planets different from true planets?
- What is the arrangement of the outer planets? What effect does their placement have the planets?
- What is Titan? Why are scientists interested in it?
Critical Thinking Questions
- How do the outer planets differ from the inner planets?
- Which of the outer planets is MOST like Earth? How?
- Do you think the our Solar System contains life other than on Earth? Support your response with facts.
- Why was Pluto reclassified from a planet to a dwarf planet? Why did this create controversy?
- How has the concept of a “planet” changed since the 16th century? Do you think this shows scientific accuracy or disproves future facts, as one assumes that they will be discredited in time too?