Assignment 1: MarkeT and the Health Care SystemDue Week 4 and worth 300 pointsSelect a health care provided with which you are familiar and write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Determine the direct impact of marketing for the health care provider you selected.
- Outline a strategy for the health care provider you selected to determine the utilization of its products or services.
- Outline a marketing strategy for the health care provider you selected.
- Recommend at least three (3) separate ways the health care provider you selected could shape the buying decisions of its customers.
- Provide at least three (3) qualified sources, e.g., peer-reviewed journals, professional organization Website, or health care provider Websites.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the health care system and the role of marketing.
- Analyze the competitive environment of a health services organization and identify a course of action that will allow for strategic marketing success.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health services marketing.
- Write clearly and concisely about health services marketing using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills.Click here to view the grading rubric.
Using the information from the interview you conducted in Week 2, list in descending order the support needs of your participant. Also discuss how to implement objectives of Healthy People 2020 to increase wellness. Give examples of appropriate interventions of the professional caregiver, for example, the nurse.
Submit your findings in a 4- to 5-page Microsoft Word document.
Support your responses with examples.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
- Use this APA Citation Helper as a convenient reference for properly citing resources.
- This handout will provide you the details of formatting your essay using APA style.
- You may create your essay in this APA-formatted template.
- Name your document SU_NSG4055_W3_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
I need to provide a substantive response to my co-students. In the attachments, you will find 2 classmates that I want a separate for each one.
eference to appropriate authoritative resources and official websites. Must be accessible online. Use New Times Roman 12 font with 1” margins and APA style.
Each response should be at least 150 words.
The question was:
– Describe ways to demonstrate the core competencies described by James et al.
– Describe hazard specific competencies for a hospital emergency manager.
The change project topic is
improve patient satisfaction with minority Hispanic patients who visit physician in their primary office setting to improve patient outcomes by improving communication between patients and staff.
You will write a clear and concise paper identifying and describing the chosen problem you have decided to address through your change project. Describe the significance of the evidence-based project that can be implemented in the selected setting to the nursing profession. Give a clear and explicit statement of the problem, including the target population and background information relative to the specific problem at your assigned clinic or hospital setting. Your paper should include your research question set up in PICOT format that will drive your change project throughout the course.
PICOT stands for:
- Population/Patient Problem: Who is your patient? minority population of hispanic patients
- Intervention: What do you plan to do for the patient? education to staff about improving communication using technology and in house staff to intervene and manage these patients in their native language
- Comparison: What is the alternative to your plan? please provide examples to the alternatives
- Outcome: What outcome do you seek? improve patient satisfaction
- Time: What is the time frame? 1 month
The paper should be at least three pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
This is a graded discussion: 50 points possible
due Jan 14
For this discussion, you will collect assessment data about your city or county. This post will include information about demographics (general characteristics) and epidemiological data (disease or health behavior rates) of your community.
- Demographic data: Go online to the U.S. Census Bureau at https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/ (Links to an external site.). Obtain a range information about the demographic characteristics of the population for your city or county of residence. You may have to look at county data if your city is not listed. Discuss demographic data about age, ethnicity, poverty levels, housing, and education.
- Epidemiological data: Go to your city or county health department website (search the Internet) or County Health Rankings (http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/ (Links to an external site.)) and report epidemiological data about your area.
- Identify several priority health concerns for your area.
The Instructions on Finding Demographic Data on the U.S. Census Website (Links to an external site.) will assist you in using this website as a resource.
Nies, M. A., & McEwen, M. (2015). Community/Public health nursing: Promoting the health of populations (6th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Saunders/Elsevier.
My city Is Upper Marlboro, Maryland and my County is Prince George’s County, Maryland
This assignment is a 2-3 page paper and a completed FMEA. First, identify a common operational challenge (such as Emergency Room waiting time, Operating Room turn-over, timely patient discharge) in healthcare organizations and use the FMECA tool to identify potential failure modes. Then, for the top three modes, develop 2-3 tactics to prevent the failure.
The paper should be well-written and meet the following requirements:
- 2-3 pages in length (excluding title and reference pages).
- Formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.
- Include at least three references from peer-reviewed articles.
Hello this is the Instructions for the project please note that you have to strictly follow the instructions:
For the final project you have to go to https://www.circulardesignguide.com
Explore the web site in order to have a better understanding of how to design in a circular way.
Perform all the 5 first steps then go to https://www.circulardesignguide.com/post/define-your-challenge for the final step of the project
As a guideline you will need to produce a document of at least 10 pages (character times new Roman 12 as maximum, interline maximum 1.5), in the document you will have to insert an abstract describing the product and the aim of the project and the development of the project following the steps that you will find in the above listed webpages.
To obtain a high grade it is extremely important that your project is complete, developed under every aspect with a lot of details.
Structural functionalists view society as a set of interrelated parts. They argue that solutions to social problems, such as the one you will propose this week, may lead to additional social problems. Some examples include: urban development projects, which ultimately displace current residents and divide unified communities and racial disparities in schools, which lead to forced integration and increased hostility – or even violence – between the races.
- What other “solutions” may lead to additional or exacerbated social problems?
- Do all solutions come with a price?
- Can you think of a viable solution to any social problem that has no negative consequences?
My professor asked me to concentrate completely on image analysis of a pavement distress (such as longitudinal and transverse cracks and potholes), using latest Neural Network Analysis tool. He also asked me to mention why the neural network analysis tool is the best method to use from the previous ones, and the comparison from the traditional tools to the latest tools i.e., from Edge Detection(traditional tool) to Image Segmentation to Neural Network Analysis(Present tool). He also wants me to mention about the advantages and disadvantages of the neural network analysis and its algorithm to process the images. He asked to mention some important topics related words – Edge Detection, Image Segmentation, Neural Network and other such words related to these.
I am attaching a document for your reference.
Advances in genetic technology like genetic and genomic testing and gene editing are transforming human biological sciences, but are creating new ethical dilemmas. Here, we address the implications of direct-to-consumer genetic testing.
**Note–link to NPR story below is now functional
FDA Approves Marketing of Consumer Genetic Tests (NPR, 4/7/17) (Links to an external site.)
Read the two articles (links below) and then address the following questions in your post.
- Would you be interested in having such a genetic test done? Why or why not? If you have had a consumer DNA test done and would like to share your experiences, you are welcome to do so.
- Would you want to know if you were destined to contract an incurable degenerative disease such as Huntington’s disease or Alzheimer’s later in life? Would the results of such a test cause you to alter your lifestyle?
- What concerns (with regard to ethics, privacy, etc.) might arise with the widespread use of such tests?
Termpapertutors.com is a legit company dedicated to giving students assignment help at all academic levels at the most reasonable prices.
Contact us at any time and expect a an instant friendly response.
Phone: +1(951) 476 0143