Nurses work together in many environments. Understanding the roles and responsibilities of each type of graduate nurse will foster cooperative relationships.
Advanced Practice Nursing: An Integrative Approach
- Chapter 5: “Evolving and Innovative Opportunities for Advanced Practice Nursing”
LINK TO BOOK :
- Select and describe a specialty that has evolved in a different direction from that of advanced practice nursing (e.g., administration, nursing education, health policy, and/or forensic nursing).
- What key differences do you see in this evolution as compared with developed APN specialties?
- Describe the future vision and goals each role and relate to emerging healthcare trends and needs.
Your paper must be presented in a single Word document. The paper must be between 3 to 4 pages in length, not including the title and reference list pages. The paper must use proper APA Publication Manual, 6th Edition formatting, including title page, running head, and reference list with properly formatted citations in the body of the paper.
I have attached the grading rubric. Paper must follow all details in rubric and in this post in order to be ACCEPTED
Assignment Requirements: Minimum requirement of at least three peer reviewed citation. ALL SOURCES MUST BE LESS ThaN 5 YEARS OLD
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th Edition format.
NO Plagiarism or assignment will not be accepted. PLEASE FOLLOW assignment post as well as rubric to ensure that everything in the requirement is met prior to submitting this to me. PAPER MUST FOLLOW APA GUIDELINES.