Choose a clinical disorder from the following:
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
Review your previous chapter readings on your chosen disorder.
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on your chosen clinical disorder. Include the following:
- Explain possible causes of the disorder, according to a specific perspective of abnormal psychology presented in Week 1.
- Describe the behavioral features and physiological symptoms (if applicable) associated with this disorder.
- Describe any gender or cultural differences regarding the diagnosis of this disorder. (Does this disorder affect men differently than women? Does this disorder affect different cultures in different ways?)
- Describe general treatment options for this disorder.
Include detailed speaker notes on each slide, as if they were a transcript of what you would say while presenting. The speaker notes should use appropriate academic language, grammar, and punctuation, and should demonstrate your knowledge of the topic.
Include a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed sources on an APA-formatted reference slide.
Format any citations within your presentation according to APA guidelines.