Diagnosis : Left CVA with Right Hemiplegia
Assignment Objective (s):
The student will demonstrate proficiency in applying Activity Analysis to a wheelchair activity that requires propulsion and mobility throughout a mall or shopping center
* Student will engage in IADLS:
-Shopping – Functional Mobility to include: – Accessing the elevator – Other functional mobility related activities
– Car transfer – Accessing a water fountain – Accessing the restroom
* The student will be assigned the above described functional activity which they will perform resembling a patient with a pre-determined diagnosis and disability
*Student will analyze the functional activity outcome and submit a written assignment utilizing the following structure.
– Description of the activity(including listing the most significant steps).
– Analysis of client factors and performance skills.
– Demands and requirements of the activity.
– Environmental and physical context assessment.
– List of recommendations that are evidence based.