The deliverables for your Project Paper Assignment include the final project paper. Your final paper should be between 10 to 15 pages long (longer is perfectly acceptable without penalty). Be sure the report is in MS Word, Times New Roman 12-pt font, with double spacing and 1 inch margins all-around, no additional spaces allowed. Cover page and references pages are also required in proper APA format. In text citations must match the reference list provided
going off initial proposal
Topic: Computer Software Security
• Examine the scope, domain, and components of organizational security policy and planning.
• Define and profile IA infrastructure.
• Investigate asset management and develop a plan for business continuity.
• Assess legal and regulatory compliance requirements within an information assurance security policy.
• Appraise access controls, operations security, and network security within the operational and technical domain of information assurance.
• Analyze IA principles and practices for application security and system software security.
• Appraise and conduct operational risk assessment and audit.
Evaluate the ethical issues related to Information assurance