- Goals you will work on with Rona (make sure the goals align with the chosen therapeutic approach).
- Interventions and techniques you will use with Rona, based on your theoretically established goals. Be very specific. Assume that you will have up to three sessions with her.
- Cultural considerations you will keep in mind while using this therapeutic approach with Rona.
- Strengths and limitations of using this theory with Rona.
- References: You must have a minimum of 5 scholarly resources. All references must be from peer-reviewed academic journals, and should be no more than 10 years old. The optional readings for each unit will help you begin your research. You may cite the course textbook and other textbooks, but your papers should draw primarily upon scholarly resources. You must use proper APA style to list your references. Refer to the Capella Online Writing Center’s APA Style and Formatting module for more information.
- Length of paper: The body of the paper must be 6–8 pages, not including the reference lists, abstract, or the title page.
- Written communication: Develop accurate written communication and thoughts that convey the overall goals of the project and do not detract from the overall message. Your paper should demonstrate graduate-level writing skills.
- Formatting: Use APA (6th edition) formatting, including correct in-text citations, proper punctuation, double-spacing throughout, proper headings and subheadings, no skipped lines before headings and subheadings, proper paragraph and block indentation, no bolding, one inch margins all around, and no bullets. Refer to the APA Style and Formatting module for more information.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.