Imagine you work for a company that has recently merged with a global company. Write a brief introduction to your company as well as the company that merged with the company . Then develop an eight to ten (8-10) point checklist detailing what steps you would take as the HR manager to help unify the culture of both companies.
Create two (2) company introductions and develop an eight to ten (8-10) point checklist in which you:
1. Give a succinct overview of your fictitious company.
2. Give a succinct overview of the fictitious company merged with.
3. Develop an eight to ten (8-10) point checklist of steps you would take to unify company culture.
4. Explain your rationale for choosing each of the steps in your checklist.
5. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
b. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
c. Use APA formatting to reference your work, including in-text references when necessary. See the APA Guide located in the Student Center tab.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Determine the nature of globalization, cultures, and labor markets, and assess the impact on human Capital management (HRM).
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in global HRM.
· Write clearly and concisely about global HRM using proper writing mechanics.