A case study analysis assignment requires “analysis” and problem-solving, rather than extensive research. The analysis should use the information in the case study materials, with the tools that our course has introduced. Please ask me for help. A good outline is:
- Introduction / Background Summary (you should not repeat all the case facts. Rather, try to give a concise summary of the details that matter the most).
- Problem: what is the problem that the case presents?
- Analysis: this is an introductory finance and accounting class. Use the finance / accounting / business skills that we have learned or will learn in our course. I can help you.
- Alternatives: there are probably several ways to address the problem(s) in the case. Describe the alternatives and provide analysis to compare them.
- Recommendations: how would you solve the problem in the case?
Please see attached case study