For this activity, utilize the five-stepprocess and the following data set.
The two populations are:
- Population A:
- Mean=36, SD=4
- Population B:
- (sample of one): Raw Score=44
Set up a one-tail Z test evaluating the improvement of a score, presenting the following:
- Restate the research question as a research hypothesis and a null hypothesis about the populations.
- Determine the characteristics of the comparison distribution.
- Determine the cutoff sample score on the comparison distribution at which the null hypothesis should be rejected.
- Determine your sample’s score on the comparison distribution.
- Decide whether to reject the null hypothesis.