Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper in which you explain your position on national health care spending in the United States. Include information on the following:
- Examine the historical trends and impact of health care spending.
- How has the level of national health care spending changed compared to the overall spending in the U.S. economy?
- Has the trend been overall positive or concerning for the economy and consumers?
- Examine what impact marketing has on health care spending.
- What impact can the marketing efforts of a facility have on the types of patients it attracts? What impact does it have on the willingness of payers, such insurance companies and Medicare/Medicaid, to cover the cost of the services?
- How do health care facilities spend on marketing efforts to differentiate themselves from competition and to attract patients?
- Provide a forecast of the following:
- The future economic needs of the health care system
- Why these needs should be addressed
- How you envision these needs will be financed
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.