Click the link on the Exercise tab to access Lynda.com®.
Locate the Excel 2013: Working with Charts and Graphs course within Lynda.com® using the search bar.
Download and unzip the exercise files found in the Exercise Files tab under the video (Ex_Files_Excel2013_Charts.zip).
Complete the Excel 2013: Working with Charts and Graphs course on Lynda.com®.
Complete the What Did You Learn? quiz and take a screenshot of the results you received.
To take a screenshot, follow these directions:
- Press Alt + Print Screen on your computer keyboard to create a screenshot.
- Open a blank Microsoft® Word document.
- Press Ctrl + V on your keyboard to paste the screenshot into the document.
- Save the document to your computer with the name FirstNameWeek1 (for example, MaryWeek1).
- Submit the document to the assignments tab.