Topic 6: Financial Plan
Write the Financial Plan for your organization (500-750 words).Create the accompanying spreadsheet(s) and address the following in your plan:
- Using Excel,create a three-year Pro Forma income statement for your organization (or product/service).Review the resources in the topic materials for additional information.
- Calculate your financial break-even point.
BEP= Fixed Costs/ (unit price – variable unit costs)
Identify possible sources for investment capital if required (friends, family, banks, USSBA, etc.).
- Explain how you will use financial information to help you craft your business strategy.
- Identify the key financial ratiosyou will use to measure the performance of your organization to determine success.
Milestones Schedule and Critical Risks Assessment
Create the Milestones Schedule and Critical Risks Assessment for your organization (500-750 words). Review chapter 9 in the textbook for additional information.
- Describe the preferred timing and objectives for your business plan. Create a visual tht includes critical decisions and dates in any of the following formats: Excel spreadsheet, Gantt chart, network diagram, or task list. Refer to the resources on charting and diagramming project progress in the topic materials for additional information on creating your Milestone Schedule.
- Create contingency plans to address major problems or setbacks as they occur.