This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
Chose a processed product (e.g., computer, Styrofoam product, plastic product, diapers, or vehicle tires) and create a 15-slide PowerPoint to answer the following questions:
- History: what is the product, where has it been used, who used it first?
- How is it made?: include items needed for production and steps in the process
- What impact does making the product have on the environment? Hint look at: pollution of air, water, habitat loss…
- What is being done to making the product sustainable? (Hint: Is there a company with a sustainability plan? Look for efforts on reusing, recycling, plans to replant if product components are renewable, etc.)
- What is the future outlook of the product?
- Create a campaign slide to encourage sustainable use of the product
I am only reaponsible for making 5 slides total on question 5 & 6