Give your personal reaction and explain why the content of this article is important to you, your friends, or family. This involves relating the topic of the article to real life, by answering two or more of the following questions.
1. Did the article make you aware of things you had not thought of before?
2. Did the article change your mind or feelings about the topic?
3. Was the article about something you have experienced personally?
4. Did the article address any ethical, value, or public policy issues?
5. Do you agree or disagree with arguments presented in your article? Explain. 6. If you were “in charge”, how would you proceed with the information in the article?
3) A copy of the article must be attached, either copy and paste at the end of the article, or attach as a separate article.
This assignment must be your own work. No plagiarism will be tolerated. Papers that the instructor determines contain plagiarism in any part will be given a zero for the entire paper. See http://www.plagiarism.org/ for more information on what is plagiarism. Do NOT cut and paste information from any source into your paper. Use your own words to relay information from the article, text or any other source. Then cite the source of that information using a standard citation format.