Answer ANY FIVE of the questions below. Only five, you choose:
1) Define the following: Quality, Accuracy, Reliability and Value. Briefly identify the stakeholders that are interested in quality health care and their preferences (hint: think about the Ps).
2) What does IOM stand for? What three key issues did they identify in their book “Crossing the Quality Chasm” in 2001? What is their definition of health care quality?
3) How does the reliability of healthcare services affect the quality of care you receive? What type of healthcare service do you find to be the least reliable in delivering a quality product. What type do you find most reliable?
4) Name the three Quality Pioneers (Gurus) and briefly discuss the contribution of any one pioneer to the field of quality.
5) Who is Avedis Donabedian? What was his contribution to health care quality? (hint: SPO)
6) Identify and briefly describe the three primary quality management activities
7) Discuss the different types of standards. How do standards help improve quality in health care. Provide an example of each.
* APA format. 500 words minimum. Sources NEEDS web accessible and free (links). It can be PDF’s also, but as long as I can download it for free. Please make sure to cite proparly