EXPLAIN EACH QUESTION IN A MIN OF 150 WORDS AND 1 REFERENCE FOR EACH QUESTION
- How do you evaluate community engagement in research: Quantitative measure development?
- This week discusses community-engaged research, which is a collaboration between those in the community and researchers. It is a nice partnership that can be helpful with implementing a project that is aimed at identified needs within the community. How could this be helpful with gaining more participation into studies for minority populations?
- What is evidence-based practice?
- Whats the impact research may have on consumers and their perspectives on health care? What impact does it have on you?
- How could the NIH be helpful with research and helping consumers understand treatment options for different health issues?
- What would be your first step with involving or engaging the community in research?