Interdisciplinary Collaboration Project
You will evaluate a healthcare site and identify how interdisciplinary collaboration is addressed within the site’s operations for patient care.
Your paper should have two parts:
- In the first part you will gather data from the site and summarize the extent to which the concepts and practice of interdisciplinary collaboration are affecting patient care. Relevant data include:
- Employee training practices
- Organizational strategies related to interdisciplinary collaboration
- Patient outcomes
- The second part of the report will address to what extent the HR department integrates the concepts of interdisciplinary collaboration
The report will be 4–5 pages and prepared in APA format with a minimum of four scholarly references. Title and reference pages do not count in your page count requirement.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above)
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary;
- use spelling and grammar check to minimize errors; and
- review APA formatting and citation information found in the Writing Center, online, or elsewhere in the course.
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th edition format for organization, style, and crediting sources including:
- properly formatted header
- 12-point, double-spaced, Times New Roman font
- use of in-text citations
- title page and reference page
- use of headings (if applicable)