Submit your Thesis or Creative Project Introduction
• Review your articles/sources and continue writing your 25 -page literature review due week eight
Thesis or Creative Project Introduction
An Introduction is due at the end of Week 5.
The creative project is expected to contain the following elements in the introduction:
- Provide a clear and lucid description of the creative project including the goal and intent of the project.
- Discuss the schedule and objectives for the work to be completed.
- • The background of the topic
- • Statement of the problem
- • Statement of the purpose
- • Research questions
- • Significance of the study
- • Definitions of unclear terms
- • Limitations/delimitations (you may also provide in the Methodology area as well),
- • Assumptions
- • Theoretical framework
Minimum of 10 Resources ( must have URL and dated in the last 5 Years)
Minimum of 6 pages