Develop a 800-word minimum evaluation on the Overview of Financial Statements using the following as guides:
Company: CH Robinson
- Locate a financial statement (income, balance, statement of cash flow) for C.H Robinson
- Identify the salient information contained in each financial statement (income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flow).
- Identify the company’s net income (income statement), total assets (balance sheet), and total net cash flow (statement of cash flow).
- Explain how financial statements (income, balance, statement of cash flow) are connected to each other.
- Examine the importance and the relevance of financial statements for the entrepreneur.
Please address each question with a separate heading in your paper.