- Know the classification system of all organisms
- Know the chemistry part like protons, neutron, electrons and what they distinguish/do.
- Know the different types bonds between molecules and, how and what they form
- Know the basic classifications of macronutrients, macromolecules and some typical members
- Know the contributions of various scientists to microbiology and microbial pathology
- Know what endospores do and why they go into the spore stage
- Know the basics of stains and staining techniques- Gram, Acid-Fast, simple vs differential
- Know the various shapes and groupings (arrangements) of bacteria
- Know some basic components in bacteria- what specifically makes them up? Ribosome type?
- Know which motility or attachment structures eukaryotes vs prokaryotes have?
- Know what microscopes have the greatest visual capacity to see really small things
- Know some characteristics about plasmids (p.76 prokaryote diagram).
- Know the different ways ATP is made.
- Know competitive vs non-competitive inhibition
- Enzymes functions and what can alter it
- Know the metabolic pathways- main ones discussed- how is each unique
- Know the purposes of fixing slides, what does counterstaining do
- Know the functions of each organelle
- How does oxidative phosphorylation work, what is substrate level phosphorylation.
- A DNA vs RNA nucleotide- how different, various compomoents.
- Know some differences (chart) between Gram + vs – bacteria.
Termpapertutors.com is a legit company dedicated to giving students assignment help at all academic levels at the most reasonable prices.
Contact us at any time and expect a an instant friendly response.
Phone: +1 (781) 656 7962