Modify your flowchart from Module 03 and create a validation loop. This time, your flowchart must first validate the user’s entry is not equal to zero (0). Your flowchart must then display the user’s weight status based on their entry.
The following is from the Centers for Disease Control (http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/assessing/bmi/adult_bmi/index.html):
124 lbs. or less
125 lbs. to 168 lbs.
18.5 to 24.9
Normal or Healthy Weight
169 lbs. to 202 lbs.
25.0 to 29.9
203 lbs. or more
30 or higher
Your submission must include:
· You may use Microsoft Visio or http://draw.io/ to create your flowchart and export the drawing as a JPG. Paste your image in your Word document with your pseudo code. Use File >> Export As >> Image. https://content.learntoday.info/Learn/CDA1202fw_Summer_16/site/Media/images/mod04/mod04_pg5_1.png
· Your flowchart must depict each step in the program, as well as the module.
· Your flowchart must use 3 types of symbols: ovals (start and end terminal symbols), parallelograms (input and output symbols), and rectangles (processing symbols).
· All symbols must be connected by arrows that represent the flow of the program. The flow must make logical sense.
· You must also create a flowchart illustrating the logic of your input validation loop.