- Download the Week 4 Scholarly Paper Phase 1 Template (Links to an external site.). Use of the assigned template is required. Rename that document as Your Last Name Scholarly Paper Phase 1.docx, for example Smith Scholarly Paper Phase 1. Save it to your own computer or drive in a location where you will be able to retrieve it later.
- Type your assignment directly on the saved template. You are required to complete the form using the productivity tools required by Chamberlain University, which is Microsoft Office Word 2013 (or later version), or Windows and Office 2011 (or later version) for MAC. You must save the file in the “.docx” format. Do NOT save as Word Pad. A later version of the productivity tool includes Office 365, which is available to Chamberlain students for FREE by downloading from the student portal at http://my.chamberlain.edu (Links to an external site.) Click on the envelope at the top of the page. Remember that only Microsoft Word 2010 or a later version is acceptable. The document must be saved as a .docx. Save your work frequently as you type to prevent loss of your work.
- The only resource for your paper is the following assigned article: Article link (Links to an external site.)
Note: Logging in to the Chamberlain Library is needed to access this article. Use of the assigned article is required. You must click on the PDF Full Text link on the upper left portion of the page to download the correct version of this required article.
- Follow the instructions and specifics on the assigned required template and the rubric. You will demonstrate your scholarly writing abilities as well as APA abilities in references, citations, quotations, and paraphrasing.
- See rubric for length limitations for each section and other criteria.
- Information below explains how to complete the Article Summary section of the paper (see Rubric for details).
- Clearly summarize the major content of the assigned article using 175–200 words.
- Content must include main ideas from across the entire article.
- Specifics should be excellent.
- Content must be attributed to the correct source.
- For the Impact section (see rubric for details)
- clearly state how learning from the assigned article will impact your future practice;
- length must be 125–150 words;
- writing must be concise and clearly relate the assigned article contents to practice; and
- use first person in this section.
- Double check your work with the rubric prior to submission.
- Note: Assigned Template must be used for this assignment. The Assigned Template has been specially prepared to help you do well on this assignment. See #2 above.
- Note: Assigned Article must be used for this assignment. Failure to do so may result in loss of points and/or Academic Integrity violation investigation.
Termpapertutors.com is a legit company dedicated to giving students assignment help at all academic levels at the most reasonable prices.
Contact us at any time and expect a an instant friendly response.
Phone: +1 (781) 656 7962