Chapter 14- The Cardiovascular System
Chapter 15- The Nervous System
Chapter 16- The Genitourinary System
Objectives and Assignments
- Identify the organs of the three systems: cardiovascular, nervous, and genitourinary.
- Describe the location of the structures.
- Identify the structures and functions of the systems.
- Name the five blood-forming organs associated with the cardiovascular system
- Identify and describe the types and functions of the different blood vessels.
- Identify and define clinical disorders involving the cardiovascular, nervous, and genitourinary systems (including male and female reproductive system).
- Explain medical tests and lab procedures used in the diagnosis of diseases/disorders of these systems.