Topic: Radiation Protection
Paper MUST have:
· Title page
· Half a page abstract
· 4 written pages (introduction, separate headings for main topics).
What is the x-ray
The risk from x-ray
· Protection from x-ray
radiation protection from x-ray relies on:
· Time: the time spent near the machine while it is producing x-ray.
· Distance: distance between technologist and the x-ray source. Also, the distance between patients and the source.
· Shielding: (lead apron, thyroid shield, glasses…) Used by technologists and patients.
· X-ray safety for health workers
Personal protection (film badge, TLD…)
· X-ray safety for patients
Patient protection (gonad shielding)
The paper MUST include separate headings for the introduction, and main topics.
You must write about points you mentioned in your introduction.
Need the source at the end of each paragraph
· Wikipedia, Dictionaries and Encyclopedias will NOT be accepted as reference sources.
· You MUST include a minimum of 5 reference sources