Now it is time to research the folklore, myths and stories that have built up around your chosen herb. This is fun and often very colorful, but has a serious side to it as well. To critically think, you must be able to separate entertaining and possibly traditional cultural practices from serious fact-based effectiveness.
Format for Plant Project, Part 3: This section will include the following and each of these should have headings bolded and underlined:
- Title Page including your name, date, chosen herb, and word count
- Short introduction
- Stories, Myths, Superstitions about your chosen plant
- Identify clearly the cultural origin of the story
- Reference citations
- Include pictures as illustrations. Make sure they are integrated nicely in the text, not separate or all at the end. Also make sure they are an appropriate size.
- 1500 words, include the word count please. -5 pts for no word count and ZERO for a false word count.
- 40 points
Make sure to check your Turn it in score and see that it is less than 10%.