BIO 1300 Pathophysiology Research Paper Assignment — Instructions and Rubric
Students will be assigned individual topics related to physiology and pathological conditions of physiological systems.Please read the instructions in this Module before attempting to submit your paper. ******PLEASE SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT!!!*****
Be sure to view the rubric to make sure that your project matches the listed criteria.
Assignments should be submitted through the Dropbox as a Microsoft Word file.
BSL 117 Pathophysiology Paper
- The student will be required to complete all parts of the assigned case in a written paper.
- The paper will be double-spaced, and answers should only be on one side of the paper.
- The paper will be a minimum of 3 pages long, and should also include an additional citations page at the back.
- A minimum of three APA-style references must be included in the paper. There should be an APA-format citations page labeled “Citations” at the end of the presentation. Additionally, sources should be cited directly after any quoted passages in the paper. Reputable resources include peer-reviewed journal articles, interviews with clinicians who deal with these pathologies on a daily basis, personal experiences, class lectures, and other reputable sources.
- The student should use a font size of 12. The paper should be written with the text aligned to the left margin.
- For each section, the criteria and number should be included in the text in bold, followed by the student’s answer, which should not be in bold, and should be indented.