I want these questions to be answered as a presentation in PowerPoint.
- Can the health-care and wellness-promotion industry function effectively in our contemporary world to respond appropriately to persons in need of physicians’ care?
- Should medical specialists be encouraged to become less dependent on machines in their treatments and diagnoses?
- What projections are being made with regard to the future cost of high-tech medical treatments? What factors influence the cost of healthcare in the US?
- How have the introduction of over-the-counter home health-detection tools and diagnostic-test kits and the availability of medical documents and technical information on the Internet affected the role of the medical profession in society?
- What sorts of moral and ethical concerns regarding quality of life have surfaced as a result of medical breakthroughs in areas such as minimally invasive (MI) surgery, nanotechnology, and procreation?