Start by watching the following 3 videos by San Francisco based artist, Benjamin Wong aka Von Wong (@thevonwong). Then answer the questions below:
#3 of 3:
This entire write up should be a minimum of 250 words.
1. What were your thoughts about the videos? There is no right or wrong answer here, just your own personal thoughts.
2. Think about the connection of art and science. How is that showcased in these videos?
3. Did these videos have an impact on you? Why or why not?
1. In your own words, describe the science of smog. Check out https://ed.ted.com/lessons/the-science-of-smog-kim-preshoff (Links to an external site.)
2. What is a temperature inversion? Where in California is most affected by this? The science behind temperature inversions (Links to an external site.) is a great place to start your research. (100 word min).
3. What are some of the human health effects of smog? Start with https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2017-01-13/the-health-effects-of-beijings-smog (Links to an external site.) and answer in your own words (100 word min).
Begin by learning about the theory called, “Tragedy of the Commons”, presented by TEDed here: https://youtu.be/CxC161GvMPc (Links to an external site.)
Then find one reputable article, this can be primary or secondary, that relates to a tragedy of the commons in terms of biodiversity. This could be issues such as overfishing, by-catch, overconsumption of biota, or endangered species.
Then submit the following:
1. Your article’s full citation in CSE Name Year style.
2. Summarize your article ( a minimum of 200 words).
3. Exactly how does your article relate to the idea of the tragedy of the commons? (Min 100 words).
Please separate three assignments in different files