Translating Evidence into Clinical Practice
Choose one evidence-based practice that you see yourself using as a provider in your clinical practice and discuss how it meets the listed benefits.
Why should we, as healthcare providers, use evidence-based practice?
Evidence-based practice benefits:
- Leads to highest quality care and patient outcomes
- Reduces health care costs
- Reduces geographic variations in the delivery of care
provider empowerment and role satisfaction
- Reduces healthcare provider turnover rate
- Increases reimbursement from 3rd party payers
- Reduces complications and payment denials
- Meets the expectation of an informed public
Include 3 evidence-based articles to support your work that are less than 3 years old.