CHEMISTRY RESEARCH PAPER ON Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) “C6H8O6”
3 Pages, Double Space
Introduction – explain why your molecule is important
- General Information
- Special Interest
- a)IUPAC and common names
- b)Physical properties (melting point, boiling point, density, color, solubility, and organic functional groups, if applicable)
- c)Molecular and structural formulas
- d)Where it is found in nature (if applicable)
Who discovered or synthesized the compound or molecule? When? How?
- a)How does the structure of the molecule lead to its unique physical and chemical properties?
- b)What are the commercial applications?
- c)How is it disposed of? Is it an environmental hazard?
Conclusion – why is this molecule interesting to you, or a member of your group?
Note – Cite all references.
I NEED ACCESS TO ALL SOURCES BECAUSE I HAVE TO MAKE A POWERPOINT PRESENTATION ON IT.