You connect three 0.5 volt lights in series. Each light has a resistance of 25 ohms.
Answer the following:
1. How many volts are required to light all three lights?
2. What is the total current (I)?
3. Build the circuit with Everycircuit using 3 25 ohm resistors to represent the lights. IN A WORD DOCUMENT, paste a screenshot of the circuit while simulation is active.
4. Replace the 3 25 ohm resistors with 3 LED’s. Simulate the circuit. Based on the in class assignment, why aren’t the LED’s lit?
5. Take a screenshot of the circuit from step 4 and add to the work document. Submit the word document below.
NOTE: If you submit just the images, you will be penalized 20 points!!! Paste them in a word doc and submit the word doc.