This module’s assignment is the second of five assignments to complete your Clinical Practice Project (CPP). Each weekly assignment will build upon the last one. It is very important that you follow the directions carefully and review your teachers document/grading rubric for comments so that you can improve each week. In addition to the new questions on the week 2 template, you are to make corrections based on the feedback received from the grading on the week one template, please change the color of the FONT to red on the revisions. This week you will develop your Plan of Action, including analysis of the problem, determining your stakeholders, steps to help you meet your objectives and proposed solutions.
- Build a foundation for understanding how the U.S. health care system functions.
- Extend academic experience into areas of nursing practice interest, working with new ideas, issues, organizations, and individuals.
- Demonstrate the ability to think and act critically and creatively about nursing practice issues.
- Develop analytical and ethical leadership skills necessary to address and help solve these issues.
- Utilize evidence based research and demonstrate proficiency in written and communication skills.
Minimum of six (6) total references: one (1) reference from required course materials and five (5) peer-reviewed references from your project research – this is cumulative from week one template – add at least 2 new references from week one. All references must be no older than five years (unless making a specific point using a seminal piece of information)
Peer-reviewed references include references from professional data bases such as PubMed or CINHAL applicable to population and practice area, along with evidence based clinical practice guidelines. Examples of unacceptable references are Wikipedia, UpToDate, Epocrates, Medscape, WebMD, hospital organizations, insurance recommendations, & secondary clinical databases.
Please refer to grading rubric for point breakdown of each section of template
-.5 points/APA error: 1) cite sources of content; 2) alphabetize reference list; 3) if journal state name and info or if website state URL after Retrieved from; 4) italicize topic of org from website, 5) only capitalize first word in title; 6) use hanging indent for each reference; 7) spell out name of org
Please see the attached documents