WEEK FIVE: FACILITY PLANNING—FLOOR PLAN,
This week you will complete your floor plan by incorporating additional elements, such as IT equipment and creative healing elements. It is important to review your facility and consider any additional changes based on the knowledge you have gained throughout the course.
- Other elements:
- IT equipment
- Creative healing environment ideas
- Describe technology, equipment, and design elements you would use to support the sustainability of your facility in the future.
- Explain how designing a community-based sustainable health care facility will address the needs of the community demographics of your facility.
- Imagine this facility was a renovation of an existing structure and describe what you would have done differently while planning your facility.
- Describe successes and challenges during your facility design.
- Describe successes experienced while designing your facility.
- Describe challenges experienced while designing your facility.
- Describe what you would do differently to address your challenges.
Write a 350- to 700-word response to the following:
Cite at least 2 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Submit your facility planning template and completed floorplan.
NB : Please find attached floor plan in its first stage for your review and may be used added to complete the floor plan at this time. But if if you wish to make a new one please do. This plan was was created using the The Microsoft word.
Facility chosen was Birthing Center