• Each critique must be at minimum of four paragraphs single-spaced. FontTimes New Roman or Calibri 11
• Include: name and class time or section on the upper left hand side of paper Play title is italicized throughout the critique.
• Do not describe the play’s plot, though you will need to use some descriptions of plot, theme, character, etc.
• You will need the play program to use specific names of actors, characters, directors, designers, etc.
• Specific paper content, expectations, terms and vocabulary will be discussed in class. Below is more specific information on content. Please see information concerning missed classes. If you do not follow paper instructions, content, etc., you will not receive credit for paper.
performance: You Can’t Take it With You