Read and respond to a case study to demonstrate your understanding of, and ability to apply, the most important concepts of the module.
Review a case study of Zappos in Chapter 2 of the course textbook attached in the Module 6 folder.
Write an integrated essay that addresses the following items:
- Find a list of all 10 of Zappos’ corporate values. Pick two of the values and explain how you think those values would influence the way employees do their work.
- Explain which areas where Zappos’ culture is very high (or typical).
- Describe how did Zappos’ corporate culture began and how Zappos’ corporate culture is maintained.
- Discuss what other companies could learn from Tony Hsieh and Zappos’ experiences.
- Describe what could be improved in Zappos’ corporate culture.
Your well-written proposal should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length.
- Be formatted according to the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Cite a minimum of three scholarly sources, at least one of which is not provided in, or linked from, the course. The CSU Global Library is a great place to find these scholarly sources.
Write clearly and logically, as you will be graded on content, analysis, and your adherence to the tenets of good academic writingâ€”which should be succinct where possible while also exploring the topics appropriately. Remember that you can always improve your work by providing support from outside scholarly sources, which help both to bolster your own assertions and supplement your ideas.
Business Management and Administration Library GuideA Library Guide is available via the following link to serve as a great resource in this course for you. The Library Guide provides a variety of pre-selected databases within the library that are designed to support this specific course. Be sure to use this link throughout the course to support your assignment and discussion board research efforts: Management Library Guide