CHOOSE A PUBLIC POLICY THAT IS NEEDED OR NEEDS TO BE CHANGED THAT RELATES TO NURSING HEALTH CARE OR THE PUBLIC HEALTH.
Choose a public policy that is needed or needs to be changed that relates to nursing health care or the public health. Policy changes can occur by working with members of your legislature and state or national nurses associations to introduce a new bill and/or change to a current law in your state or federal government.
Examples of public policy includes any component of the current legislation governing health care Medicare Part D Medicaid nursing regulation medication technicians etc.
In 700+ words propose a health policy change (that is currently a bill a law or may not exist at all) at the state or federal level that needs to change and why.
1. The policy must not be a clinical care policy for individual care. The policy involved may include public or community health legislative or regulatory professional organization (nursing-oriented) advanced nursing practice health plan or hospital plan.
2. Include a specific section for the exact wording for the bill or change in wording of the law.
3. Include the plan for the implementation of your policy development to lobbying for passage to next steps after passage.
4. Discuss who would be the champion for the bill/law change from your state advocates (legislators federal legislators local or national state nursing organizations). Are these individuals also influential in making changes occur? Did you vote for the individual in office that you want to help you make this change?
1. Review different pieces of legislation for ideas on wording.
2. Visit your states legislative governmental affairs website site to understand the process your policy change could take if you wanted to introduce to into legislation.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA 3 references
. TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post CHOOSE A PUBLIC POLICY THAT IS NEEDED OR NEEDS TO BE CHANGED THAT RELATES TO NURSING HEALTH CARE OR THE PUBLIC HEALTH. appeared first on Term Paper Tutors.