I REALLY NEED AN ENGINERRING EXPERT….I HAVE A SECOND CHANCE TO GET THIS ASSIGNMENT CORRECT!
Fundamental Properties of AC Circuits/Lab
Capacitance and Capacitive Reactance
- How much charge (Q) is stored in a 5uF capacitor connected across a 70V supply?
- How much charge (Q) is stored in a 20uF capacitor connected across a 70V supply?
- For a constant supply voltage and an increasing value of capacitance, what is the effect on the amount of charge (Q)? Explain your reasoning.
- For a constant supply voltage and a decreasing value of capacitance, what is the effect on the amount of charge (Q)?
- For 50kV applied across a 250pF capacitor, what is the stored energy?
- For a fixed frequency of f= 200Hz and the values of C below, determine XC:
- C = 1.0uF Xc = ?
- C = 0.5uF Xc = ?
- C = 0.2uF Xc = ?
- C = 0.1uF Xc = ?
- Determine the following:
- XcT for two capacitors in series with the values Xc1 = 300ohms and Xc2 = 400ohms
- XcEQ for three capacitors in parallel with the values Xc1 = 100ohms, Xc2 = 400ohms and Xc3 = 200ohms
- For the circuits below, determine CEQ and CT respectively: