I have attached a screenshot of the area that are missing
Note: The tasks outlined below correspond to grading criteria in the scoring guide.
In your proposal, senior leaders have asked that you:
- Explain why a change in organizational policy or practice guidelines is needed to address a shortfall in meeting a performance benchmark prescribed by applicable local, state, or federal health care laws or policies.
- What is the current benchmark for the organization? What is the numeric score for the underperformance?
- How might the benchmark underperformance be affecting the quality of care being provided or the operations of the organization?
- What are the potential repercussions of not making any changes?
- Recommend ethical, evidence-based strategies to resolve the performance issue.
- What does the evidence-based literature suggest are potential strategies to improve performance for your targeted benchmark?
- How would these strategies ensure improved performance or compliance with applicable local, state, or federal health care laws or policies?
- How would you propose to apply these strategies in the context of your chosen professional practice setting?
- How would you ensure that the application of these strategies is ethical and culturally inclusive?
- Does your policy encompass the key components of your recommendations?
- Analyze the potential effects of environmental factors on your recommended strategies.
- What regulatory considerations could affect your recommended strategies?
- What organizational resources could affect your recommended strategies (for example, staffing, finances, logistics, and support services)?
- Are your policy and guidelines realistic in light of existing environmental factors?
- Propose a succinct policy and guidelines to enable a team, unit, or the organization as a whole to implement recommended strategies to resolve the performance issue related to the relevant local, state, or federal health care policy or law.
- Identify colleagues, individual stakeholders, or stakeholder groups who should be involved in further development and implementation of your proposed policy, guidelines, and recommended strategies.
- Why is it important to engage these colleagues, individual stakeholders, or stakeholder groups?
- Do your proposed guidelines help colleagues, individual stakeholders, or stakeholder groups understand how to implement your proposed policy?
- How might engaging these colleagues, individual stakeholders, or stakeholder groups result in a better organizational policy and smoother implementation?
- Are your proposal and recommended strategies realistic, given the care team, unit, or organization you are considering?
- Communicate your proposed policy, guidelines, and recommended strategies in a professional and persuasive manner.
- Write clearly and logically, using correct grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
- Integrate relevant sources to support your arguments, correctly formatting source citations and references using current APA style.
- Did you cite an additional 3–5 credible sources to support your analysis and recommendations?