- Imagine you are a nurse working with Doctors Without Borders to address an emerging global health issue in a specific region of the world. You are preparing to travel to the region to improve an issue or illness.
Create a 7- to 10-slide presentation, with detailed speaker notes, analyzing emerging global health issues related to the country (Mexico)
- In your presentation:
- Analyze the cause of the issue or illness.
- Individual issues (e.g., personal cleanliness )
- Community (e.g., resources, demographics)
- Family roles and structures (e.g., single-family households)
- Culture (e.g., values, beliefs)
- Environmental issues (e.g., access to technology and health care, geographic concerns)
- Examine the factors that continue to exacerbate the issue or illness.
- Create an action plan to improve the issue or illness. Consider:
- Relief workers
- Cite at least five peer-reviewed references in your presentation, and include a separate APA-formatted reference page.
Termpapertutors.com is a legit company dedicated to giving students assignment help at all academic levels at the most reasonable prices.
Contact us at any time and expect a an instant friendly response.
Phone: +1 (781) 656 7962