The change project topic is
improve patient satisfaction with minority Hispanic patients who visit physician in their primary office setting to improve patient outcomes by improving communication between patients and staff.
You will write a clear and concise paper identifying and describing the chosen problem you have decided to address through your change project. Describe the significance of the evidence-based project that can be implemented in the selected setting to the nursing profession. Give a clear and explicit statement of the problem, including the target population and background information relative to the specific problem at your assigned clinic or hospital setting. Your paper should include your research question set up in PICOT format that will drive your change project throughout the course.
PICOT stands for:
- Population/Patient Problem: Who is your patient? minority population of hispanic patients
- Intervention: What do you plan to do for the patient? education to staff about improving communication using technology and in house staff to intervene and manage these patients in their native language
- Comparison: What is the alternative to your plan? please provide examples to the alternatives
- Outcome: What outcome do you seek? improve patient satisfaction
- Time: What is the time frame? 1 month
The paper should be at least three pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.