Create a 6-8 slide Power Point presentation about Skin Cancer Prevention
- Be creative! Choose a design (from the design tab of the PowerPoint presentation) to enhance visual appeal.
- Incorporate graphics, clip art, or photographs to increase interest.
- Use words and phrases suitable for your selected population.
- Avoid writing paragraphs. Use simple sentences and bullet points.
- Cite all sources used to create the educational content with (author, year).
- Proofread for spelling and grammar errors prior to final submission.
Need visual – give students ideas