The next component of your Capstone Project is evaluating alternatives and strategic choice as part of the Recommendations section for your analysis. Using the Capstone Project Case Study conduct an evaluation of alternatives and strategic choice pertaining to your recommendations for this project.
Your recommendations should be based directly on what you outlined in your assessment and include the following:
- Strategies for intervening in potential weaknesses and threats discovered in your market and SWOT analyses
- Strategies for attracting healthcare professionals and staff
- Feasibility for development satellite clinic
- Value-adding strategies, support, and resources (e.g., equipment, technology, etc.)
- Development of strategic initiatives
Consider the use of corporate-level, divisional-level, organizational-level, and unit-level strategies in your recommendations section and include a summary of key points.
For this assignment, develop a written report of your recommendations section and use the example strategic thinking maps link below as a tool to assist with the different facets of the strategic planning process.
The map is to be used only as a supplement for your written recommendations.
- Be 3-4 pages in length, not including the cover, abstract (optional), or reference pages. Including introduction and conclusion
- Include the strategic thinking map in addition to/or as a part of the 3-4 pages of content.
- Please include minimum of four scholarly references to support your positions, claims, and observations.
- Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with
- in-text citation used throughout the assignment and APA-formatted reference list.
- Utilize headings to organize the content.
- Please no plagiarism and sources should not be older than 5 years.